Terms & Conditions
Estimated Delivery Time
Delivery shall be made to the delivery address supplied by you at the time of purchase. While we endeavour to deliver within the times specified, any times quoted for delivery are approximate only and Artisan Alchemy Gallery shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods howsoever caused.
- We strongly recommend that you provide an address where there will be someone present to sign for the delivery.
- We aim to dispatch your item(s) within 7 days but usually dispatch within 2-3 working days of receiving your payment. We will email you when the item(s) has been dispatched. We currently only dispatch in the UK and Ireland, we use Royal Mail Special Delivery guaranteed next day or an agreed specialist courier. If you have not received your item(s) within 7 days of dispatch please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the UK and Ireland and be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Ordering in time for Christmas
We strongly advise that you place your order before 10 December to avoid disappointment on Christmas day.
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery to you (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us.)
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- Unnecessary handling is handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature and characteristics and condition of the goods.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. [The exception to this is where you inform us you are returning the goods because they arrived with you damaged, and we satisfy ourselves, acting reasonably, that is the case – in that case we will reimburse the cost of returning the goods up to the cost of sending them back to us by special delivery.]
- We will make reimbursement without undue delay, and no later than:
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) If we have not yet supplied any goods to you, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back.
Due to computer monitor settings colours may vary slightly from the colours you see on screen. We cannot be held responsible for this however, if large variations occur we will advise before shipment.
We will provide a full refund (refer to the returns policy) and another product can be purchased.
Breakages and damaged item(s)
If any item(s) arrives damaged please inform us immediately, in writing by email to email@example.com and keep the item(s) and packaging used.
- If possible, please attach a photo of the damage to the email to help with the claim process.
- Please wait for our instructions before returning the item to us.
- A representative from Royal Mail or agreed delivery company may contact you as part of the claim process.
- A full refund (including the return postage) will be made after we have received the damaged item.
We use Royal Mail Special Delivery or a specialist courier to dispatch your item(s). If your item does not arrive within 7 days of dispatch (UK only) please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case delivery has been delayed.
- Items returned to us marked as not called for or unclaimed by the receiver will require additional postage costs to be paid before we can resend.
- We cannot be held responsible if a parcel has gone missing due to the postal address being filled in incorrectly or missing important information. However, if we notice the address is incomplete, we will contact you before dispatch.
- Risk of loss passes to you once the item has been passed to the courier or Royal Mail.
Artisan Alchemy Gallery is committed to delivering a high standard of service and to providing a prompt and courteous response to enquiries from customers, visitors and other users. We are always happy to receive comments, feedback or suggestions and endeavour to use this feedback to improve our services. If you have a specific complaint regarding any aspect of our products or service, please let us know as soon as possible, as in many cases these issues can be resolved quickly by members of staff. Contact us by telephone, by email or by post and we will try to resolve the issue immediately. If however you feel your complaint has not been resolved by this approach and that you would like to make a formal complaint, please do so in writing a complaint form addressed to Artisan Alchemy Gallery, 85 Caroline Street, Birmingham, B3 1UP. On receipt of your complaint:
- We will contact you within seven days of the date of the report to acknowledge receipt
- Your complaint will be investigated by the Gallery Director Michele White and the Artisan Alchemy Gallery staff will provide a written response within twenty-one days of receipt of the report. If the complaint cannot be investigated within this time we will contact you to let you know, explain why and advise you of a revised deadline and a written response will be supplied by the revised date.
- If you are still unhappy with our response, then please write to the Gallery explaining the reasons for this. We will discuss the matter at our next meeting and a final decision on the complaint will be reached and communicated to you within 120 days of receipt of your letter.
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day which the goods come into the physical possession of:
(a) You as the consumer
(b) A person, other than the courier, identified by you to take possession of them
- If the contract is a sales contract under which multiple goods are ordered by you in one order but some are delivered on different days, the cancellation period ends at the end of 14 days after the day on which the last of the goods come into the physical possession of:
(b) A person other than the courier, identified by you to take possession of them
- To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us in writing to email@example.com or by post at Artisan Alchemy Gallery, 85 Caroline Street, Birmingham, B3 1UP.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- You shall send back to us or hand over to us any goods you have received without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after you informed us of your cancellation. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- The products must be returned in an unused and undamaged condition with product receipt.
- Products are to be returned to us at your expense unless the product arrived damaged.
- Your right to cancel will not apply if the products are commissioned, made or tailored to your specification or personalised at your request.
- On receipt of the returned product and providing it is in an unused and undamaged condition the price of the product will be credited to your payment card within 14 days. We are not responsible for non-delivery of returned goods and it is recommended that you obtain proof of posting and/ or delivery insurance as appropriate.
Please note These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under legislation including the Sale of Goods Act.